职场口语对话:向老板汇报工作(3)

2025-07-23 06:21:17

在和代理商谈过后,梅囿鹣分胰向总部汇报了一下工作,目前的谈判还是比较顺利的。

(M = May, B = Boss)

1)

M: Hello, it's May, in Manchester.

你好,我是梅,曼彻斯特。

B: Hello May. How's the exhibition going? Is the stand busy? Are you selling many holidays?

你好,梅。展会进行的怎么样?忙吗?度假旅游卖得怎样?

M: Yes, thanks, it's very busy. I think it's going very well, actually.

是的,谢谢。很忙。我想情况进展得真的很不错。

B: Good. Are you having a good time in Manchester?

很好。你们在曼彻斯特过得好吗?

M: Yes, thanks. We went to the Lake District yesterday and we go shopping just about every afternoon. But it's a bit expensive here.

很好,谢谢。我们昨天去了湖区,差不多天天下午都去逛街。不过这里的物价有点贵。

B: Oh is it? Have you had more discussions with the British agent?

哦,是吗?你们和英国的代理商进一步谈了吗?

M: Yes. We had a long meeting with them. I think they'll be good and they have agreed to the commission of eleven percent.

谈了。我们和他们谈了很久。我认为这些公司还不错,他们同意11%的佣金了。

B: Good, that's good.

很好,很好。

2)

B: Hello May? Are you still there?

你好,梅,还在吗?

M: Yes, I'm here.

是的,我在呢。

B: The agents, do they seem reliable to you?

那些代理商,你觉得他们可靠吗?

M: Reliable? Yes, I think so. They've got a lot of experience.

可靠?恩,我想是的。他们很有经验。

B: Fine. I think we should prepare a contract for them. If I fax you a draft copy, can you look at it and show it to them?

很好。我想我们应该准备一份合同。我传真给你一份草稿,你看一下,然后给代理商们看一下好吗?

M: Yes, of course. They've also asked us for a large quantity of brochures, to help them in their marketing.

好的,当然。他们还要求我们提供大量的宣传册,以便进行市场宣传。

B: OK, I'll arrange that. When is your next meeting with them?

好的,我会安排这件事情的。你们什么时候和他们再见面?

M: We're meeting with their finance director today and then with the other directors tomorrow, just to sort out some final details.

我们今天要和他们的财务主管见面,明天和其他的主管见面,商谈一些细节问题。

B: Fine. Let me know what happens. Thanks for all your hard work May. Say hello to Tony.

好的。告诉我结果。谢谢你们的努力工作。替我向托尼问好。

声明:本网站引用、摘录或转载内容仅供网站访问者交流或参考,不代表本站立场,如存在版权或非法内容,请联系站长删除,联系邮箱:site.kefu@qq.com。
猜你喜欢