英语天天学:不要插嘴
Swear: vi.诅咒; 咒骂,vt. & vi.发誓,vt.〈非正〉断言, 明确地表示
I don't know anything about what happened, I swear. 我发誓, 我对所发生的事一无所知。
I swear he's a cheat. 我肯定他是个骗子。
I swear I did nothing on your computer. 我发誓我在你的电脑上什么也没做。
I swear I’ll love you forever. 我发誓我会永远爱你
cut short the conversation 中止谈话
We had to cut short the conversation. 我们不得不中止谈话。
The children came in and cut short our conversation. 孩子们进来了,我们的谈话被打断了。
They cut short our conversation to avoid any further argument.
他们打断了我们的谈话以避免进一步的争吵。
cut into (the conversation): 插入谈话,插嘴
cut into: 打断〔扰〕, (cut into the story: 打断故事, 插嘴)。 (cut into my
lecture:我上课时插嘴)
You should not cut into their conversation. 你不应该插嘴。
The music cut into their conversation suddenly. 音乐声突然插进他们的对话中去。
It is impolite of you to cut into the conversation in this way.
你这样插嘴是不礼貌的。
Don't cut in. 不要插嘴
声明:本网站引用、摘录或转载内容仅供网站访问者交流或参考,不代表本站立场,如存在版权或非法内容,请联系站长删除,联系邮箱:site.kefu@qq.com。